Audi FIS Ski World Cup Lenzerheide
We invite journalists, photographers, radio and TV stations to come to Lenzerheide for their coverage. To start the accreditation process, please fill out the accreditation form below. Thank you.
All video/TV accreditations are checked by SRG (national) or EBU (international). Please use the contacts below to request filming permission.
SRG SSR Business Unit Sport (BUS)
P +41 58 135 04 46
EBU European Broadcasting Union
P +49 151 11 66 97 72
All users must register their wireless devices in advance via web tool FreqCoord. Wireless devices may not be used if they have not been registered. More information is available in the following
There is no room contingent provided by the organizer for media representatives. Media representatives may book an accommodation suitable for them on their own.
We recommend choosing an accommodation in Lenzerheide near the Main Media Center (Lenzerheide Sports Hall). A regular media shuttle runs from the Main Media Center to the Sub Media Center and the finish area in Parpan.
The Main Media Centre is in the Lenzerheide Sports Hall (Plaz Baselgia, CH-7078 Vaz/Obervaz).
|Friday, 4 March 2022||7.30 am to 7.00 pm||none|
|Saturday, 5 March 2022||7.30 am to 7.00 pm||Super-G|
|Sunday, 6 March 2022||7.30 am to 7.00 pm||Giant slalom|
The Sub Media Centre is located in the BESTZEIT Lifestyle & Sport Hotel in Parpan (Oberbergstrasse 20, CH-7076 Parpan).
|Friday, 4 March 2022||7.30 am to 4.00 pm||none|
|Saturday, 5 March 2022||7.30 am to 4.00 pm||Super-G|
|Sunday, 6 March 2022||7.30 am to 4.00 pm||Giant slalom|
Parking availability in the Lenzerheide holiday region is limited. We therefore kindly ask you to use public transport and the media shuttle from the Main Media Center in Lenzerheide to the Sub Media Center and the finish area in Parpan.
Parking at the Main Media Center: Kirche, Allod, Julier
A limited number of parking lots are available for media representatives at the Main Media Center. With the media parking card you can park free of charge at the parking areas Kirche, Allod and Julier.
Attention: There is no parking available at the Sub Media Center or at the finish area in Parpan!
For photographers and TV crews with heavy equipment (cameras, tripods, etc.) a parking card for the VIP parking Proschieri in Parpan can be issued in exceptional cases. These parking cards are available on request and depending on availability at the Main Media Center.
A regular media shuttle operates between the Main Media Center, the Sub Media Center and the finish area. The shuttle runs daily from Friday, 4 March 2022, to Sunday, 6 March 2022, from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm. The buses are parked in front of the Main Media Center and run constantly as soon as they are filled. Short waiting times are possible.
For media representatives, the FIS Covid-19 Media Guidelines 2021-22 must be followed.
Here is the most important information:
- In Switzerland, a «2G» obligation applies indoors. For media professionals, this means: Only vaccinated and recovered persons have access to the Main/Sub Media Center (workplaces, catering, info, etc.). Persons who have not been vaccinated or recovered will therefore only have access to the mixed zone (outside).
- Despite recovery and/or vaccination, media representatives are additionally obliged to present a negative PCR test, which is not older than 72h, when collecting the accreditation on site. Otherwise, the accreditation will be rejected.
- In all media areas - especially in the media centre and in the mixed zone - masks are mandatory. Media representatives are responsible for organizing their own masks.
- Media will not be able to have direct access to athletes, competition areas or team zones – except Mixed Zone. However, in the Mixed Zone, there is a fence between the media representatives and athletes. Bringing an extended microphone stick is recommended.
- Athletes will wear masks everywhere except in the finish area. This also applies to the leaderboards, live interviews and the mixed zone. At no time should a journalist ask an athlete to remove his/her mask.
- There will be no physical media conferences. If necessary, the FIS will conduct online press conferences via Zoom, where media representatives can ask questions.
Press releases (German only)
Below you will find current and previous press releases about the Ski World Cup in Lenzerheide. We are happy to help with your research.
On the media image database of the Lenzerheide holiday region you will find the latest images of the Ski World Cup in Lenzerheide as well as a large selection of archive images. All images may be used freely for editorial purposes in all print and online media. The copyright must be mentioned.