Audi FIS Ski Weltcup Final Lenzerheide
Information for volunteers
With this in mind, we would like to welcome all helpers to the following information page. Your commitment deserves the greatest respect and recognition. Thank you very much for your help! We look forward to seeing you. This page will be continuously updated with the latest information.
- The health of all persons on site has top priority; high solidarity and personal responsibility are assumed.
- Persons with Covid-19 symptoms must stay away from the event.
- If a Covid-19 disease is diagnosed afterwards (max. after 14 days), the LOC must be informed immediately via the Covid-19 hotline.
- The questionnaire Annex Blue (see below) must be completed truthfully.
The three most important protective measures are:
Protective masks: At the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Final Lenzerheide, face-coverings are mandatory throughout the event area. Disposable face-coverings or FFP2 masks (recommended) must be worn except on the slope (where collars are allowed).
Hand hygiene: Wash your hands regularly with soap and water and always disinfect your hands before putting on or after taking off your mask.
Keep your distance: Whenever possible, keep a distance of 1.5 metres or more from each other. Keeping a distance is especially important indoors and while eating/drinking.
A person participating in the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Final Lenzerheide can only belong to one colour group and may only mix with persons from other colour groups in exceptional cases. A person is assigned to the colour group within which he/she sleeps and eats.
- Red: Athletes, racers, coaches, support staff, service staff, athletes' closest management, FIS
- Blue: Helpers in the areas of course, set-up/dismantling infrastructure, security service, police, army, civil defence, event organization, accredited external companies
- Yellow: Journalists from TV, radio, newspapers, online portals, photographers, technicians, media centre helpers
In cooperation with the authorities, Swiss-Ski and the FIS, a protection concept was drawn up for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Final Lenzerheide. This is the basis for all activities on site and concerns the entire event area. We ask you to read the protection concept carefully before your arrival and to adhere to it strictly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Complete contact tracing for the traceability of close contacts is a central task of the organizer. If people are together for more than 15 minutes or repeatedly fall below the minimum distance of 1.5 metres without protective measures, this is considered close contact.
The following applies to the implementation of contact tracing:
- Presence lists of all persons present are guaranteed via accreditation. These presence lists are kept until 14 days after the event and can be passed on to the health authorities if necessary.
- When entering and leaving the colour zone, the QR codes of all persons will be scanned so that it can be traced who was in which zone and when.
- The QR codes will also be scanned when entering and exiting areas where catering is provided.
- Furthermore, contact tracing will be carried out for each table in the helpers' tent.
- The QR code is part of your accreditation, which you must wear at all times in the form of an armband and may not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances.
Persons in the blue group do not need to be tested beforehand. If symptoms occur during the race week, symptomatic persons must contact the Covid-19 hotline immediately. Testing facilities are available in Lenzerheide. All costs are at the expense of the person tested (volunteers at the expense of the organizer).
If symptoms occur, it is important to stay away from the event area in any case. The procedure is as follows.
- If symptoms occur, the direct supervisor must be informed immediately. The person concerned will be placed in quarantine.
- The person in charge of the group immediately informs the Covid-19 representative of the LOC via the Covid-19 hotline (+41 78 240 65 50).
- The Covid-19 Officer informs the Task Force.
- The task force decides on the further course of action based on the instructions of the cantonal authorities.
- Any information to third parties (media, others) must be released in advance by the task force.
Instructive video protective measures
- Safety at work is always the top priority, do not take any risks
- Helmets must be worn around grandstands and tent frame assembly
- Work together (teamwork brings safety and success)
- Always secure the construction site, especially in the evenings and at weekends
- Waiting times are indispensable, do not rush, have patience
- Do not leave assigned workplaces unannounced (coordination)
- Respect and understanding for the concerns of guests and residents
- A smile and an open ear already solves a lot of resentment
- Snow must be kept clean, do not drive on it and do not pollute it (cordoned off areas at the finish line, as well as in the village and on the sponsors' mile).
Info will follow soon
- To coordinate the organization of the volunteers, we have to plan the assignments accordingly. Therefore, holidays or Fridays must be entered with the employer or the training centre in good time.
- If you stay overnight or live in Lenzerheide, Parpan or the surrounding area, please take note of the shuttle service plan that we will provide for you.
- Changes at short notice (e.g. due to weather conditions etc.) are possible. Up-to-date information will be published on the homepage www.weltcup-lenzerheide.ch.
You can get to Lenzerheide by private car or public transport. The main transport axes are Chur and Tiefencastel. These can be reached by train. From there, public buses run to Lenzerheide and Parpan (approx. 25 minutes journey time). Please get off at the Parpan Post bus stop and follow Mahlerweg-Oberbergstrasse in the direction of Hotel Bestzeit Lifestyle&Sport (approx. 5 minutes walk).
The Proschieri car park is available for helpers (see programme and plans below). From there you will be taken by shuttle to the accreditation and brought to the World Cup area.
- World Cup area Mülistrasse 28, 7076 Parpan
- Bus stop Parpan Post, Hauptstrasse 23, 7076 Parpan
- Hotel Bestzeit Lifestyle & Sports, Oberbergstrasse 20, 7076 Parpan
- Car park Proschieri, Farbealla, 7076 Parpan
- Until Sunday, 14.03.2021, the Heimberg car park will be available to volunteers. Please observe any signposting.
- From Monday, 15.03.2021, until Sunday, 21.03.2021, only the volunteers' car park Proschieri will be available to the volunteers.
- During the race week there will be a shuttle service between the volunteer parking area Proschieri and the event area.
- To minimize traffic, we ask the volunteers to form car pools. Remember to wear a mask already in the car.
- In order not to be bound to timetables on the days of the event, we recommend not to use public transport.
- Access to the target area is not possible.
- The Covid-19 protection concept requires a strict separation of the "bubbles". We ask all volunteers to comply with these regulations and to use the allocated parking spaces.
- On the first day of work or for accreditation the day before, the car can also be parked in the helper parking area without a parking card.
- A parking card is available with the accreditation at the helper desk (information container) on the event site. Please use it on the following days. Please place the parking card clearly visible behind the windscreen.
- During the race week, the access roads will be controlled by the police and civil defence.
- Please only use the volunteer parking area if you have a work assignment.
- Signposting and instructions must be followed.
- Please note that there is a night parking ban on all parking areas.
- General: Masks are compulsory for all passengers.
- Purpose: Volunteers staying in Lenzerheide, Parpan or the surrounding area and arriving early in the morning without a car for their mission can use the free shuttle service.
- Date: Monday, 15.03.2021, until Sunday, 21.03.2021
- Transfer: regular times: 05.15 to 07.30, regular shuttle circulation on main road between Lantsch (Unterdorf) - Churwalden, boarding possible at all bus and post stops
- Return transfer: from the "volunteer shuttle" waiting room at the Heimberg finish area after the races, last journey normally at 16.30 hrs
- Note: In case of extraordinary working hours due to programme changes/weather, the shuttle service will also be adjusted. Please note website.
The accreditation must be collected in person. It serves as contact tracing and must be carried on your person at all times. The accreditation may not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances.
The accreditation containers and the helper information desk will be located on the World Cup site directly next to the Heimberg valley station from Friday, 12 March 2021. (can be seen under plans - «Parking». If the first event is before 12 March, accreditation will take place at the Hotel Bestzeit).
- If you arrive by car, you will be taken directly to the accreditation by shuttle from the volunteer car park Proschieri.
- If you arrive by public transport, you can enter the World Cup area with your team of helpers.
Accreditation is possible daily from 6.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Before the accreditation is issued, the volunteers have to hand in the completed Covid-19 questionnaire at the accreditation container. The assembly times of the different groups of helpers are staggered so that not too many people are at the same place.
- After receiving the accreditation, we ask the volunteers to go to the place of action according to the order.
- Every day, people will receive health questions via SMS / WhatsApp. If the answer to one of these questions is yes, we ask the person to stay at home.
- You are required to register with the Mindful App. This is possible via the website mindfulapp.io or directly via the app, Mindful Check-in.
- To ensure a trouble-free accreditation process, we kindly ask you to register before your first volunteer assignment.
- At the volunteers' tent and at the accreditation containers there are clearly visible QR codes that have to be scanned with your smartphone. There are no volunteer cards. The hours worked will be recorded digitally with the Mindful App. Please check out again after the event.
Volunteer gift and clothing
The helper gift can be picked up directly at the accreditation or at the helper desk (info container).
The clothing distribution takes place from:
- 5 to 14 March on request 3.00 to 6.00 pm. (T +41 79 761 08 69)
- 15 to 20 March 3.00 to 6.00 pm (location in clarification)
Important: It is not possible to borrow clothing for the finals only. Private clothes are, of course, allowed for the helpers' use.
Info will follow soon.
Info will follow soon.
Important: The strict separation of the colour groups must also be observed on the ski lift. The red colour group has priority. Face coverings are strictly compulsory when queuing, on the lift and at the exit.
The Heimberg and Motta chairlifts are closed to public skiing on race days. The rest of the Arosa Lenzerheide snow sports area is open to all guests.